Baby socks made of 100% sheep wool will warm your little one’s feet in the coldest weather. Sheep wool has long been a well-known material that is renowned for its warming properties.
With these socks, your child will be able to walk outside in winter and stay protected from the cold. They could also be used as slippers at home. It is better to put socks on top of cotton socks – this way the baby will be even warmer.
Sheep wool has a lot of advantages over synthetic materials.
1. It retains warming properties, even when wet.
2. Quickly absorb and remove moisture.
3. Breathable – does not accumulate odors and dust.
4. It has an antibacterial effect.
5. Antistatic effect.
6. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable material.
Sheep wool socks will last a very long time, even if your child is very active. Also, handmade socks made of natural wool could be a great gift.